Stringing the Beads
~ Being more fully human together ~
A Five-Session Online Course
July 10th – August 14th
Welcome to Stringing the Beads
An Ancient Gift and Practice that helps us:
- Grow our ability to relate to and understand others.
- Expand our personal tool chest and communication skills.
- Enhance community and relationship-building.
- Soften our heart and open our mind to those we perceive as different from us.
How do we foster an experience of both belonging and being free to each be who we are with other human beings?
- We are seeking tools for communicating that have the power to shift our conversations to an entirely new level.
- That something needs to shift in order to create a life and culture that invites understanding, difference and diversity.
- We are called to live a harmonious and inclusive life that is in service to shaping the world in which we all long to live.
Stringing the Beads is an ancient tool capable of:
- Re-weaving our fragmented society.
- Reminding us how to be human together.
- Enabling us to experience our sameness and value our differences.
- Deepening our understanding of our ourselves and others.
- Expanding our ability to listen deeply and express our authentic inner voice.
Course Dates: July 10, 17, 24, 31, Aug. 14
Course Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm (PDT)
- A desire to experience and learn why “protocol” is vital to the power of Stringing the Beads.
- A desire to explore the possibility of weaving this tool into all aspects of your life, from everyday “goings on” to work, family, friendships, community and the larger culture.